Specialists in Lead Generation Website Design
What good is a website or SEO when visitors don’t contact you after visiting your website? When someone is looking for what you sell (a qualified sales prospect) and they visit your site, if you can get them to contact you via form, email or phone call, you have the opportunity to turn them into a paying customer! Designing websites that inspire visitors to contact you is what BrightWay is all about.
Consistent Website Leads
Since 2007, BrightWay has consistently delivered some of the highest website conversion rates in the industry, as you will see from the charts below. The first is industry average e-commerce lead conversion rates and the second, is rates BrightWay has achieved for clients.
E-Commerce Industry Conversion Rates (2015)
BrightWay Actual Client Conversion Rates (2015)
How to Build a Lead Generation Website
BrightWay uses a process (always). We use a project startup questionnaire to identify key website elements needed to encourage visitors to contact you. Then as we craft the web page layout and design we …
- Determine your key products and/or service categories
- Identify the type of user you want to attract
- Analyze what they are looking for (identify problems, desires or needs that drive them to take action)
- Identify what they want to know about it
- Identify what they need to know in order to make a decision to contact you
- Pinpoint reasons your visitor wouldn’t take action
- Identify strategies to address those reasons/objections
- Determine where best to place the content sections on the page
- Determine where best to place the forms, downloads, phone #s and other “call to action” items.
- Sketch layouts – create the lead optimized design
What a Lead Optimized Website Can Mean for Your Business
Building a website takes considerable time, skill and investment. So if your website is not converting traffic into sales leads, then it becomes just another marketing investment that isn’t paying off.
The chart below shows the impact of a well designed, lead converting website.
Think of it…if you normally receive 500 visitors per month and generate 10 leads, that is a conversion rate of 2%. However, if you could move this up to 5%, 10% or even 15% you would receive 50-75 leads a month! A total of 600-900 leads a year!!! All without increasing your advertising expenditures. For a small business, lead optimization alone can make a huge difference in your business – bringing more business to you from the web – for a nominal investment in a well crafted website.
What would 10-15% conversion rate do for your business?
Contact BrightWay today to discuss lead generation opportunities for your website.