Pay Per Click Online Advertising
Get found within hours!
Most people use Google to search. Google ads can get you on page one in hours for your targeted topics and audience, driving more clicks, calls and customers for your business. However, your ads can cost a small fortune if not set up properly, which is why many companies rely on professionals to set up and manage their ad campaigns.
Google Adwords Advertising Services
Yes, if done properly, Google pay per click advertising will help you attract highly qualified sales prospects within hours of placing your ads. BrightWay's paid advertising services offer the experience and industry-expertise needed to build and optimize your campaigns so they really work! We focus on "buying" keywords, your local market and optimizing your website landing pages to encourage people to contact you.
PLUS...your ads provide valuable "market intelligence" into what people actually type when searching for your products or services (these are called "keywords" or "search phrases"). In reality, we can optimize each page of your website for 3-5 phrases, but for each ad campaign, we can target 10s or 100s of search phrases and evaluate the most popular searches.
That's smart advertising!
Adwords Setup & Management
BrightWay AdWords services consist of two phases: Setup and Ongoing Adwords Optimization.
Phase I : Adwords Setup
Here’s what's included:
1. Keyword researchWe will conduct in-depth research to identify the "money words", best possible AdWords keyword opportunities.
2. Competitor researchThen we review your competitors to discover which keywords, ads, and landing pages are already working in your market.
3. Ad copywritingThe third step is to draft your ad copy to make sure your ads, offer, and landing page are all congruent with the intent of the keywords we found in steps 1 and 2.
4. Landing page design, layout, and copywriting
The fourth step is to create or update your landing page(s). This is the page the prospect “lands” on after clicking your ads. A good landing page will convert more visitors into sales leads.
5. Ad conversion tracking
BrightWay installs conversion tracking so we can measure the leads you are getting directly from your AdWords campaign. If conversion tracking is not installed, we install it for you.
6. Campaign setup and settings
The final step is to set up your campaign in AdWords and ensure the correct settings are in place; for your budget, bids, target geography, devices, ads and keywords.
Then once your Google ads are set up, we manage them for you to keep improving results and driving new sales leads. Every month we provide Ongoing Ad Management Services according to your paid subscription.
Phase II : Google AdWords Ongoing Optimization
Here’s what's included:
1. Bid optimization and budget management
We will edit your bids and budgets to maximize ad performance. For example, we will raise bids to drive more traffic from profitable keywords, and lower bids to reduce traffic from unprofitable keywords.
2. Keyword Management
We will review how your ad keywords are performing. We will optimize the use of high performing keywords and remove or add negative keywords to restrict phrases that are inappropriate for your business or will result in the wrong kind of visitors.
3. Ad ManagementWe will test different ads and landing page copy to improve your ad click through rates and sales conversion rates. Improved click through rates drive ad costs down, which allows us to drive more visits within the same budget, improving your advertising investment return.
4. Campaign expansionDepending on your business and budget, once your ad campaign is profitable, we canexpand it to include more services, more geographic areas, or add remarketing campaigns to bring back past visitors.
5. Monthly reporting & analysis
BrightWay provides monthly reporting to all SEO clients, giving you complete visibility into your ad performance. We also analyze these reports to determine strategies for improvement.
6. Website SEO Optimization
We use the "market intelligence" from the ads to build popular keywords back into your web pages to improve your organic SEO. These edits also keep the search engines coming back and re-indexing your pages - letting them know you are an active business, which helps your SEO.